Joining Women’s Health Specialists in 2000, Dr. Ramsey enjoys caring for women in all stages of their lives. She manages both routine and high risk pregnancies as well as complex gynecological issues, including abnormal bleeding, incontinence, menopause and infertility. She is interested in offering women both alternatives to surgery as well as minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical degree from the University of Illinois in Chicago Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at St. Joseph Hospital, in association with Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago
- Vice-Chairperson, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Appleton Medical Center and Theda Clark Medical Center
- Member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Dr. Ramsey resides in Kimberly with her husband and two children. In her free time, Dr. Ramsey enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her family and church.