Dr. Taya Schairer has been providing care for women in the Fox Valley since 2016. OB/GYN is a unique field that allows her to help women at different stages of life; from their first pelvic exam, pregnancy, and through menopause. Dr. Schairer is passionate about educating and empowering women to take an active role in their health and wellness journey. She utilizes techniques in minimally invasive surgery such as laparoscopy, robotics, and hysteroscopy. Dr. Schairer has special interests in high-risk obstetrics, menstrual concerns and abnormal bleeding, reproductive care and fertility, and gynecological surgery.
- College: University of Wisconsin- Madison
- Medical school: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Board-certified OB/GYN
- Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Taya Schairer, MD was born and raised in Wisconsin. She lives in Appleton with her husband, two girls, and their dog. She enjoys the great outdoors: skiing, reading, running, getting involved with school activities, and going on new and exciting adventures with her family while traveling.
Madison Street – Appleton