Dr. Paula Hubert has been practicing in the Fox Valley since 2015. Her patients can expect to be treated with respect, allowed to ask any questions, and most importantly, participate in their healthcare decisions. She strives to be sensitive to her patient’s individual needs and desires. Dr. Hubert enjoys seeing patients from adolescence into their menopausal years.
Dr. Hubert’s special interests include:
- Obstetrics, including high-risk and multiple gestations
- Minimally invasive surgery including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, hysterectomy, as well as treatment of abnormal, bleeding, pelvic pain, fibroids, and prolapse
- Menopause transition and symptom treatment
Training & Education
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency at David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base California,
In conjunction with the University of California Davis
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, MD
- Northern Michigan University, BS in Biochemistry
Dr. Hubert loves traveling and spending time with her family. She enjoys hiking and being in nature, as well as spending time with her dog and in the flower garden or reading a good book.
Madison Street – Appleton