Deb Nigh, PA-C has worked in OB/GYN for over 33 years; 31 of them being in the Fox Valley. Her special interests include caring for women from their teenage years through post-menopause. She strives to build a rapport and relationship that grows with each visit, cultivating a comfort level to discuss any concern.
She not only sees patients in the office, but is an integral part of the surgical team at Women’s Health Specialists. She assists physicians with C-sections and GYN surgeries, including vaginal and robotic.
- Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin License as a Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science – Physician Assistant from the University of Wisconsin- Madison
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
Deb Nigh, PA-C lives in the Fox Valley with her husband. Her two grown sons, with one grand pup, live and work in Madison. She enjoys traveling to new destinations, attending home Badger football games, and music in the park. She also helps take care of her mom, who recently moved to the area.
Madison Street – Appleton