Dr. Koellermeier has been providing care for women of the Fox Valley since 2003. Previously, Dr. Koellermeier practiced as an OB/GYN in the United States Navy. She is passionate about improving the lives of others and bringing life into the world. She truly enjoys providing obstetrical care and values the opportunity to build relationships with patients for a lifetime. Dr. Koellermeier has a special interest in minimally invasive surgeries to improve quality of life. She is also a breast cancer survivor with a strong interest in breast health. Dr. Koellermeier sees patients at our Neenah location.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Degree from New York Medical College
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Glendale Adventist Medical Center / Loma Linda University
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Dr. Koellermeier lives in the Neenah area with her husband. They have a son and daughter. In her free time she enjoys the outdoors, especially summer and fall in Wisconsin, spending time with her family and three dogs, and loves to watch The Housewives!