Dr. Honkamp joined Women’s Health Specialists in 2004 and is dedicated to providing the full spectrum of women’s healthcare, including both low-and high risk obstetrics and gynecological surgery. Dr. Honkamp wants her patients to know all the appropriate surgical and nonsurgical treatment options. She has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery including total laparoscopic hysterectomy. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and has been in private practice since 1995.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical degree from the University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Clinical faculty member of the University of Wisconsin – Fox Valley Family Practice
- Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Dr. Honkamp resides in Neenah with her husband and two children. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, gardening, antiquing and shopping for shoes!
Provider Locations: Thedacare – Appleton & Theda Clark – Neenah