Kelsey joined Women’s Health Specialists in 2021 with a passion for helping women address healthcare concerns, make informed decisions, and lead happy, healthy lives. She brings a well-rounded approach to her practice with previous experience in primary care and urgent care settings, conducting wellness visits and working with patients with acute gynecologic complaints.
When working with patients she brings her experience both in practice, as well as in her personal life to provide support and encouragement throughout each patient journey.
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Psychology from University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- State of Wisconsin Licensed Physician Assistant
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
Kelsey is from the Fox Valley and lives in Kaukauna. She returned to the area after completing her Master’s program to start her career. She currently resides with her husband, her daughter, and their crazy Labrador, Nala. She loves to play recreational soccer and practice yoga in her free time.
Provider Location: Theda Clark – Neenah