We are honored and grateful to be voted the 2014 Best of the Valley OB/GYN Facility. This is the sixth year in a row that Women’s Health Specialists has received this award and to be recognized by our patients for our work is both encouraging and inspirational.
Everyone at Women’s Health Specialists – the physicians, practice manager, physician assistant, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, medical assistants, sonographers, patient service representatives, patient accounts, receptionists, transcriptionists – works to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Our group is committed to providing quality patient care. It isn’t about any one person, it’s about a group of talented professionals dedicated to providing quality healthcare and improving the lives of women.
We also know that quality isn’t just about the individual test result or prescription or hospital stay, it’s about how all the pieces come together.
Our Care Philosophy
At Women’s Health Specialists, we live our values every day. That means giving our patients not only the care they need, but the respect they deserve. Our philosophy is centered on our patients ensuring that we will always do what is in their best interest.
Our mission is to serve our patients and we are committed to treating each patient promptly with integrity, honesty and compassion.
When you become a Women’s Health Specialists patient, your benefits include:
- An evaluation by a board-certified OB/GYN, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
- Timely and accessible care.
- Comprehensive and integrated care.
- High-value medical care.
Placing Women First
As you spend time with us, you will see and hear a lot about our “patient-focused care.” This term is a key part of our mission and these guiding principles:
- We educate, support and encourage patients to be involved in all aspects of their care.
- We are sensitive to the preferences, beliefs and diversity of each patient.
- We listen to and value patients input, being attentive to their individual needs and wants.
- We communicate with our patients in a clear, timely manner and openly share all pertinent information.
- We always treat our patients with compassion, dignity and respect.
We encourage you to explore our website and get to know our providers. We hope your visit to our site gives you the information you need. We look forward to helping you with your healthcare needs.