Dr. Pfaffenbach joined Women’s Health Specialists in 2006. Previously, Dr. Pfaffenbach practiced as an OB/GYN physician in the United States Army. Dr. Pfaffenbach enjoys all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology and has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery, pelvic organ prolapse and robotic surgery.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Director for Family Fertility, a division of Women’s Health Specialists, S.C.
- Medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
- Member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Dr. Pfaffenbach lives in Appleton with her husband, four children and dog. In her free time, she enjoys being with her family, running, kayaking, ballroom dancing, biking and cooking.