We want to see your baby faces! Were you or your children delivered by a Women’s Health Specialists’ provider? Submit your photos today! Selected photos will be featured in our 50 Year Anniversary advertising campaign! All submitted photos may be displayed on the Women’s Health Specialists’ website.
Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
Women’s Health Specialists photo submissions will be accepted from any photographer (amateur or professional). Photos must be of babies that were delivered by physicians of Women’s Health Specialists or of Women’s Health Specialists’ patients.
For a chance to have your photo selected for our 50th Anniversary ad campaign, please upload or bring in your photos for scanning by July 31, 2018. You may submit photos online through the end of the year for use on our website and on social media channels.
Photos must be submitted by July 31, 2018
Photos must be original. Head shots are preferable. Submissions must be made with a common digital image format such as .jpg, .bmp, .tiff, .eps, or uncompressed PDF; Photo collages or abstract photos are not eligible. Up to 5 entries per person.
For full guidelines, terms and conditions, please click here to review before submitting your photos. Select photos will be chosen for the website and social media.
- Head shots of baby faces are preferred.
- Photographs cannot include illegal activities.
- Photographs previously published or pending publication, or photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s copyright, are not eligible.
- You may submit more than one photograph; Up to 5 entries per person.
- Submissions must be made with a common digital image format such as .jpg, .bmp, .tiff, .eps, or uncompressed PDF.
- All imagery should be submitted at its highest/maximum resolution; no smaller than 3 MB and not to exceed 10 MB.
- Optimal scan resolution should be 300 DPI.
- Entrants must hold all rights to a photograph.
- Women’s Health Specialists will not pay any royalties or fee for imagery chosen for any marketing campaigns and/or utilized.
- Entrants will not receive any payment for use of name, image, likeness, or information as described in this authorization and grant full license to Women’s Health Specialists for use of the same.
- All photos may be displayed on the Women’s Health Specialists website; Selected photos will be used on social media and for various marketing campaign efforts.
- The original photo will remain the property of the photographer. If a photo is chosen, Women’s Health Specialists has the photographer’s implicit permission to print and display it for various uses.
- The resulting collateral becomes the property of Women’s Health Specialists.
- Submitted photos are NOT part of a patient’s medical records.
- Women’s Health Specialists may adjust, crop and/or retouch photos as needed.
- All submissions must be appropriate.
- Please follow the online entry instructions for the release form.
- An entrant’s decision to sign this authorization will in no way influence the care that the entrant receives from Women’s Health Specialists or eligibility for benefits.
- Entrants can revoke this authorization at any time in writing to: Privacy Officer, Women’s Health Specialists, S.C., 1818 N Meade Street, Suite 330, Appleton, WI 54911. An entrant’s revocation will be effective except to the extent that WHS and/or its staff, representatives, licensees and or assigns have already taken action in reliance on this authorization (ie: the revocation cannot be retroactive).
By entering a photo, you are verifying:
- The photo is your own
- The photo is not subject to any third-party agreements
- No laws were violated in obtaining the photo
- Participants must review and accept all guidelines, terms and conditions before entering any photos.
- To have your photo(s) scanned, bring your photo(s) to Women’s Health Specialists, 1818 N. Meade Street, Suite 330, Appleton between 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- All images must be at the highest resolution possible, not exceeding 10 MB.
- Mailed photos will not be used due to the lack of a photo release form. Forms will be available when dropping off photos.
- Women’s Health Specialists’ employees and their affiliates may enter imagery.
- Every photographer must provide a unique email address, meaning multiple photographers from one household cannot submit photography claiming the same general household email.
- Each photographer must have a unique contact/email address.
- There is no entry fee to submit photos or to participate.
By participating in this contest, you hereby grant Women’s Health Specialists unlimited, non-exclusive, irrevocable permission to publish and reproduce the photo chosen, free of charge, in all media venues, including but not limited to its website, social media sites and other promotional materials into perpetuity.
The photographer retains all other applicable ownership rights to the photo.